Esthetician Service Provider
The Purple Orchid Wine Country Resort and Spa is looking for a motivated estheticain who wants to provide an impeccable guest experience.
Our Spas mission statement “To provide a luxury experience to our guests, by our experienced spa therapist using our handcrafted olive oil and natural quality products”.
Qualified Applicants must be:
- Mature and professional
- Possess excellent guest service skills
- Excited about building a career in the spa/resort industry
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Proactive in anticipating guest needs
- Knowledgeable about Resort and surrounding Livermore Valley area
- Self Motivated
- Available nights and weekends
- Recommend self-care products
- Candidates must hold a cosmetology license and have individual liability insurance.
- Possess complete knowledge of all services and products while educating and training guests.
- Actively promote spa, treatments, services, sessions, and retail as well as programs and promotions
- Handle guests questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Regularly attend/participate in and support ongoing training to continue to be knowledgeable about current spa trends
- Must be able to perform all massage treatments offered by Resort spa
The Purple Orchid Wine Country Resort and Spa is family owned and located in Livermore Valley Wine Country. We provide competitive wages, friendly work environment, in-house promotions, and onsite training.
- Health Care
- Monthly spa services
- Friends and family discount
- Retail discount
- Complimentary tickets to property concerts and events
Esthetician: 1 year
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.