Esthetician Service Provider
If you are tired of working in strip malls, crowded spa’s, doctors offices, or just looking to advance your career, the tranquility of Purple Orchid Wine Country Resort and Spa might be for you. A peaceful work environment is created naturally through the resort’s location, in the center of Livermore Valley Wine Country, on a working 20 acre olive orchard and vineyard. This peaceful and unique country spa environment attracts visitors expanding the entire Bay Area. The resort is family owned, and team members are treated and valued as family would be.
We offer you
- Same room to work in all day- No sharing rooms and no rotating rooms 🙂
- Newly remodeled Spa
- Sinks and windows in each room
- Laundry service done for you
- Competitive pay structure
- Advanced Esthetics Trainings with HydraFacial and Eminence Organics
- Part Time and Full Time 5-7 hour shifts available
- A spa management team who are service providers and respect the boundaries and limits of each of our service providers
- Relaxing, fun work environment
- Family friendly work environment – We will work with you to make sure you are attending important family events and activities
- Someone who believes the spa can provide a healing experience to the guests and not just a pampering experience.
- Holds a cosmetology license
- Experience in waxing
- Dependable and fun
- Attentive to details
- Love what you do – feel this line of work feeds your soul
- Love making someone’s experience better
- Health Insurance for those who qualify
- 401K to all staff
- Monthly massage or facial – We care about your well being too!
$35-45 per hour plus gratuity and retail commission
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!