Spa Frequently Asked Questions
What are your spa hours?
As we reopen after COVID-19 pandemic our hours are listed below.
Thursday and Friday 12pm-6pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am-3pm
Click here for directions.
Do you offer any spa deals or specials?
Yes, we often have spa deals or special packages available, and they change monthly. Visit our Specials and Packages page for details!
Do you accept Spa Finders or Spa Week?
No, at this time we do not accept Spa Finders and Spa Week gift cards.
How do I schedule my spa treatment?
Click here to book your spa treatment online, or contact the spa for reservations or questions.
Phone: 925.606.8855 Email: email@example.com
How far in advance should I book my spa treatment?
We highly recommend that guests and clients book their spa reservations as far in advance as possible to ensure the availability of services.
When should I arrive for my appointment?
Please arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to your first appointment.
What Spa amenities are included?
9.30.2020 no spa amenities are available during this time. We will update as the county and state guidelines allow. Thank you for understanding
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, our resort and spa is for adults 18 years of age and older. Guests 18 years of age and older may receive all treatments offered. Guests 16 years of age and older may receive facial treatments. Children and guests without spa appointments are not permitted in the spa.
Should I leave a tip?
In appreciation of exceptional service, gratuities are welcomed and may be given at your discretion. An 18% service charge will be added to all spa groups.
Is smoking allowed?
No, our spa is a smoke-free environment.
What about cell phones or other electronic devices?
Please refrain from bringing any type of disruptive electronic devices such as cell phones and laptops into the spa sanctuary. The spa at Purple Orchid is not responsible for lost items.
What is your cancellation policy?
We ask that all guests cancel their appointments if you are sick or showing signs of illness. We will have a lenient policy for anyone who is sick. We also ask our staff to stay home when they are sick too. Please note we do everything in our power to find a replacement therapist and the last thing we want to have to do is reschedule your service. The health and wellness of our customers and our staff are of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for understanding and thank you for staying home when feeling ill.
Do you offer refunds on your spa products?
Yes, we will refund any product within 15 days of purchase. Products must be unopened/unused and in original packaging. We will make exchanges for products that have been opened/used within 15 days of purchase. Additional charges may apply to the exchange.
Who can use a series?
Series are non interchangeable between customers and are intended for one guest to use for multiple visits to The Purple Orchid.
Is there an expiration date for the series?
Yes, the discounted value for the service purchased does expire one year from the date of purchase. However, the dollar value will always be available to use towards any purchase.
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
Massage therapy has been around for hundreds of years and the benefits are countless. Below are a few common benefits that the majority of guests may experience.
- Alleviates low-back pain.
- Improve range of motion and increase join flexibility.
- Alleviate discomfort during pregnancy.
- Boosts your immune system by increasing blood flow and stimulating lymphatic system.
- Stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Recover from strenuous workouts or athletic events quicker-Sports massage is the best for these athletes.
- Improve the condition the skin – body’s largest organ.
- Decrease levels of depression and anxiety.
- Increase blood flow promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Increase blood flow brings oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- May assist in relieving pain associated with migraines.
- Reduces pain associated with Fibromyalgia.
- Reduces insomnia.
- Relieves TMJ symptoms.
- Relieves digestive disorders.
- Relieves Paresthesias and nerve pain.
- Calms your mind, body and spirit!
What are the benefits of a facial?
Our skin is our largest organ and often times the most neglected. While each facial service is designed for a specific purpose there are some common benefits you’ll experience.
- Moisturizes the skin
- Induces relaxation
- Relieves stress
- Increases blood flow/Increases oxygen using natural ingredients
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes dead skin cells
- Increase collagen production/cell growth and development
- Reduce acne breakouts
- Reduces Roscea
- Leaves softer more youthful looking skin
- Teach Teens how to take care of their skin
- Slows down the oxidization process
What makes Eminence different?
Often times we wonder why a spa or salon chooses one brand of facial products over another. Below are just a few reasons why we have chosen Eminence.
- Plant based products
- Certified Organic by European Standards (60 years, soil is herbicide/pesticide free)
- Vegan Friendly Products
- Non-harmful essential oils
- Natural colors from fruits, vegetables, teas and herbs
- Made in Hungary and North America
- Hand picked products from the farm
- Uses Cocamdiopropyl Betaine derived from coconut oil instead of SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) as a non irritating cleanser
- Natural ingredients for preservatives; lemon; soy based glycine derivatives, sodum benzoate (from cranberries, salicylic acid (under 5%) from willow bark and rosemary
- Gluten Free for those who have gluten allergies or Celiac Disease