Guest Service Agent
The Purple Orchid Wine Country Resort & Spa, located in Livermore, is currently looking for a Guest Service Agent to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for skilled candidates who strive to be part of a high-energy team.
Guest Service Agents are responsible for greeting and registering the guest, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay. However, the realm of responsibilities will extend beyond that of a typical front desk agent. This allows the Guest Service Agent to expand their skill sets and work in a fast paced environment with new challenges daily.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Registering guests, making and modifying reservations, hotel operator, and concierge duties.
- Guest Service Agents must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Guest Service Agents must have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- At least 2 years experience in a guest service role
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office and use of the internet
- Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities are available
- Morning and evening shifts available, including weekends
Customer Service, with a preference for Hotel Customer Service: 1 year
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .